Practitioner Training and Self Development Course
Joanne has been working with one of the leading manufacturers of flower essences (Healing Herbs Ltd) for the last nine years to teach the original way Dr Bach discovered and used remedies, exploring his ideas on the relationship between our life purpose and our health, the emotional and spiritual component of disease, and most importantly, the revelation of a simple, safe and natural way to heal body and mind. Dr Bach was a famous surgeon, bacteriologist, and homeopathic vaccine researcher in the early part of the 20th Century and his flower remedies have led the way for the exciting and vibrant field of flower, crystal, tree, animal and other essences.
What we’ll cover
– What is really the root cause of our ‘ill’- being?
– Dr Bach’s philosophy and theory of flower remedies
– Botanically based detail about each of the 38 remedies, focusing on what the
specific characteristics of each plant teach us about the human psyche
– How to make the Bach remedies yourself and general principles of essence
making (production, storage, dosage etc)
– Different methods for selecting remedies and using them creatively, to bring
balance back to yourself or your clients
– Practical experience through case studies for certification by Healing Herbs Ltd.
Who studies with us?
People curious to:
– know more about the healing properties of flowers and the emotional and
mental contribution to ill health
– understand human nature
– be able to look after their wellbeing, and the wellbeing of family, friends and pets
– enhance their work with clients in other forms of holistic or allopathic therapy.
Please contact Joanne to find out when the next course will be running.
“Jo’s phenomenal knowledge of plant gesture took us on a totally new adventure with
the Bach Flowers. Even if you have been working with the remedies for many years,
her guidance, as we explored them through this refreshing viewpoint, gave
many new and valuable insights.”
“I found the course hugely rewarding as all the dimensions each flower remedy were
discussed and explained in detail. Jo clearly knows her stuff and gave me excellent
feedback on my case studies. I met a fantastic group of like minded individuals and I
have no hesitation in recommending this course.”